Why do it:
为什么这样做:
Increasing your ankle flexibility will allow you to grab as much water as possible with all of your kicks. This makes your kick more effective, and the potential to swim faster becomes a reality.
增加你的脚踝灵活性将允许你攫取更多的水的情况与你的所有的快感。这使得您踢得更有实效,并可能游得更快就变成了现实。
How to do it:
如何做那件事:
1) First, as with all stretches, go very slowly, and if you feel any knee pain with these, stop, or don't press down as far.
1)首先,就像所有的拉伸、走得慢,并且如果你觉得任何膝关节疼痛与这些,停止,或不按下据。
2) Start with your feet as flat on the floor as possible in a hands and knees position.
2)开始,你的脚作为平放在地板上,因为可能在双手和膝盖的位置。
3) Slowly lower down to your feet, with your ankles directly under you. Sit on to your feet.
3)慢慢下降到你的脚,你的脚踝直属你。坐到您的双脚。
4) Put the feet a bit wider than you, and try to sit flat on the floor with your feet to the side.
4)把脚有点宽比你多,并试着去坐平放在地板上,你的脚边。
5) Hold each position for a little while to allow the stretch to really take effect.
5)保持每一位置一会儿让伸真的生效。
How to do it really well (the fine points):
如何做那件事很好(精细点):
This is a bit more advanced drill, and should be done with much care. This position is specifically for grabbing water at the top of the breaststroke kick. Start in the same kneeling position, only point your toes to the outside. Slowly lower yourself until you're able to sit flat on the floor. When you become more and more comfortable with this, you can lean back. If the model was younger, you may even see him lay flat on the floor with the feet in this position, but since there was nobody else around, he was afraid he wouldn't be able to get back up. :)
这是有点更先进的钻头,该如何处置很在乎。该职位是专门为抓水在顶部的蛙式踢腿。开始在同一屈膝,只有一点脚趾到外面了。慢慢降低自己的,直到你能够坐平放在地板上。当你变得越来越这样舒服,你可以向后倾斜。如果模型年幼的时候,你甚至可以看到他平躺在地上,双脚在这个位置,但是由于没有别的人四周,他怕他不可能重新站起来的人。)
Above all, take this slowly, and be consistent. The more often you practice this, the better your ankle flexibility till become.
首先,把这个慢,并且是一致的。你越是经常练习,越好,你的脚踝灵活性,直到成为什么样的人。
breaststroke, backstroke, butterfly, freestyle, kick
蛙泳,仰泳,蝶泳,自由式比赛中,踢腿 |